Future Intelligence Ltd (short name FINT) is a telecom engineering company offering an integrated suite of remote management solutions for devices, based on wireless media and telemetry applications.
The company provides highly demanded solutions and business services covering a number of activities, in the fields of Long range Communications (WiMAX, LTE), Short range Communications (WSN, M2M, IoT), Aviation and Future Internet.
The company focuses on two main lines of business, long and short range communications. Specifically the main business pillars involve manufacturing of embedded systems, service providing and relative scientific research. In particular the company provides:
- Integrated solution for wireless sensors’ and control devices’ management for industrial and semi-industrial facilities
- Smart agriculture products and services as also software tools for smart and collaborative farming
- Remote administration solutions based on 4th generation wireless networks, principally for remote control of unmanned vehicles
- Anti-theft and small crime detection platform using cameras and smart sensors, supported by a cloud installation
- Multimodal Surveillance Systems incorporating Unmanned Vehicles and UAS
- R&D services addressed to other companies
The company is also contributing to scientific research on the above mentioned fields by pitching in with other players in order to produce innovative and original products or services. The company’s core personnel have participated having active and key roles in more than 30 research projects (FP6, FP7, INTERREG-MED, SEE, H2020, TSB) in the domains of ICT, Security, Transport, Health, Environment, Agriculture and Industry.