Are you a Cambridge Wireless member considering entering the TSB's 'Internet of Things' call but can't find suitable partners? Maybe we can work together to build a qualifying proposal by joining several member companies into one project......
Typically BathCube’s work involves strategic opportunity analyis, system analysis, product definition / proof of concept realisation or prototype production stages. Although only a small company larger projects are delivered through use of a network of trusted companies each with complementary skills
BathCube is a small and flexible telecommunications and technology consultancy. Graham would be delighted to discuss any needs or opportunities you may have. Typically our work involves strategic opportunity analysis, system analysis, product definition / proof of concept realisation or prototype production stages.
In addition to product development activities BathCube assists SMEs and start-ups with management skills especially in the establishment and initial growth stages through provision of business advice, interim or non-exec management.
Recent work includes:-
- Undertaking design, installation and testing of a trial mobile Wi-Fi system for a major UK train operating company.
- Consulting for a large telecommunications company and analysing additional revenue opportunities from secondary use of their infrastructure assets.
- Technology start-up analysis for a major telecommunication company in furtherance of partnership and strategic investment opportunities.
- Innovative communications product design and architecture studies for start up companies.
- Assisting an overseas technology company establish a UK arm.