Rohde & Schwarz are holding a full-day LTE seminar in 3 different locations in November. The seminars will introduce LTE and LTE Advanced technology and explain the technical challenges when implementing chipset, UE and network equipment.
- Radio Link Aspects of LTE
- OFDMA Multiple Access Schemes
- MIMO Antenna Systems
- SC-FDMA Multiple Access Schemes
- Physical Layer Aspects of LTE
- Physical Channels in LTE
- Power Control in LTE
- Random Access Procedures in LTE
- TDD Mode in LTE
- LTE Protocol Aspects
- LTE Security Aspects
- Introduction to LTE Advanced
A range of Rohde and Schwarz test equipment will be on display and available for demonstrations. We will be doing a live demo on our CMW500, base station simulator, of a 100mbps LTE downlink.
The locations and dates of the Seminar are as follows:-
- 3rd November 2010 - Rohde & Schwarz Office, Fleet
- 4th November 2010 - Cambridge Wireless, Cambridge
- 5th November 2010 - Silicon South West, Bath
Please go to http://www2.rohde-schwarz.com/form/uk_lte_registration to attend and to specify your choice of location.