Rohde & Schwarz are holding a full-day LTE seminar in 2 locations in April 2012. The seminars will introduce LTE and LTE Advanced technology and explain the technical challenges when implementing chipset, UE and network equipment.
Rohde & Schwarz UK invite you to attend a FREE full day LTE technical seminar
Whether new to LTE or experienced in the technology, you should get something useful from the day.
The seminar will be interactive and address the following areas:-
- Radio Link Aspects of LTE
- OFDMA Multiple Access Schemes
- MIMO Antenna Systems
- SC-FDMA Multiple Access Schemes
- Physical Layer Aspects of LTE
- Physical Channels in LTE
- Power Control in LTE
- Random Access Procedures in LTE
- TDD Mode in LTE
- LTE Protocol Aspects
- LTE Security Aspects
- Introduction to LTE Advanced
A range of Rohde and Schwarz test equipment will be on display and available for demonstrations. We will be doing a live demo on our CMW500, base station simulator , of a 100mbps LTE downlink.
The locations and dates of the Seminar are as follows:-
- 17th April 2012 - The Moller Centre, Cambridge
- 18th April 2012 - Rohde & Schwarz, Fleet
- 19th April 2012 - Rohde & Schwarz, Fleet
To register and to specify your date and location please use the following link:- http://www2.rohde-schwarz.com/form/uk_lte_registration