SANTA CLARA, Calif., Jan. 9, 2012 – Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) today announced the results of a customer-focused study that ranked the company’s electronic test and measurement products highest in quality, compared with products from competitors.
The independent, blind survey conducted worldwide in 2011 showed that customers who purchased radio-frequency and microwave products from Agilent and key competitors rated Agilent statistically higher in product quality.
Products included spectrum and signal analyzers, signal sources, network analyzers, and wireless one-box testers.
“We are committed to always delivering reliable, long-lasting products to the marketplace, and it shows in our record of continually enhancing product quality,” said Eric Taylor, Agilent vice president, Electronic Measurement Group, Customer Experience and Quality. “Taking our commitment one step further, we also have developed the Agilent Advantage program, which provides even more value to our customers – beyond just the product.”
About the Agilent Advantage
Agilent continually invests in technologies and best practices to make its products and services the true marketplace measure of quality. These investments occur in six key areas.
- Safety and regulatory compliance (ensuring that all products meet applicable safety and regulatory requirements).
- Product specifications (ensuring all products meet or exceed published specifications).
- Standards conformance (ensuring the effectiveness of business management systems by meeting ISO 9001, the quality-management standard of the International Organization for Standardization).
- Customer satisfaction (monitoring and improving the customers’ total experience).
- Partner requirements (holding suppliers, partners and contractors accountable to established quality requirements).
- Conduct and privacy (treating customers according to Agilent’s Standards of Business Conduct and privacy policies).
Information on Agilent’s continuous product reliability improvements and summary of the blind study are available at www.agilent.com/find/agilentadvantagenews.
Sarah Calnan, Agilent Technologies
Tel: +44 (0)118 9275 101
9th January 2012
Tel: 0118 927 6201
Fax: 0118 927 6855
Tel: 1890 924204
Fax: 1890 924024
About Agilent Technologies
Agilent Technologies Inc. (NYSE: A) is the world’s premier measurement company and a technology leader in chemical analysis, life sciences, electronics and communications. The company’s 18,700 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries. Agilent had net revenues of $6.6 billion in fiscal 2011. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
NOTE TO EDITORS: Further technology, corporate citizenship and executive news is available at www.agilent.com/go/news.
Agilent Techologies UK Ltd
610 Wharfedale Road