Mobile World Congress is the world’s largest annual gathering of mobile and related industry C-Level executives. If anything is happening in mobile, it can be found at MWC. Taking place at Fira Gran Via – the world-class venue in the heart of the Mobile World Capital. More than 100,000 visitors gather in Barcelona each year to bring MWC attendees the newest technologies and most innovative products.
Tradefair organise the 'Technology is Great Britain' group with financial and marketing support from the Department for International Trade. We have access to some of the best exhibit space and meeting rooms at MWC 2018 and we will once again offer a variety of packages for UK firms to fit all budgets including, showcase, pods, pavilion, meeting rooms and bespoke custom stands. Eligible UK companies can also qualify for a grant of £1,500 from DIT.
Our experienced team are able to work with you to find the best package to suit your company’s budget to ensure you get the best ROI from your participation. All our packages include access to a group refreshment area, meeting rooms, entry in the digital brochure/App UK Technology Today and group PR & marketing.
To find out more about our MWC packages email info@Tradefair.co.uk or call +44 (0) 1622 754200
UK PAVILION OPTIONS:
- Stand – from 4.5m2 inclusive of space, construction, group promotion & event management
- Pod – first timer exhibit, with lockable counter, stool, graphic package, group promotion & event management
- Meeting room – from 9m2 inclusive of space, construction, group promotion & event management
- Custom stand – bespoke construction based on individual client’s specification
- Delegate package – use of group refreshment area & meeting rooms, group promotion and exhibition passes
- 2 x exhibitor badges
DIT Trade Access Programme Grants: £1,500 available to eligible UK companies.
- SME (small and medium enterprise) or UK University or UK publicly funded centre of higher or further learning or UK publicly
and are one of the following
- New exporter
- Exporting for less than 10 years
- New to event
and have had
- less than 6 grants in non-priority markets
For more information, please contact info@Tradefair.co.uk or call +44 (0) 1622 754200