Axtrinet™ APG Ethernet Packet Generators are the most cost effective way of providing full wire rate 10Gbps and 40Gbps Ethernet test capability in R&D and manufacturing test environments.
Available in low cost APG4 or APG8 versions supporting 4 or 8 ports of 10Gbps and with an additional 2 ports of 40Gbps available on the 8 port APG208 the Axtrinet™ Ethernet Packet Generators provide full wire rate packet generation and reception on every port.
Ideal for Ethernet performance testing or as an Ethernet load generator in an R&D lab, or as part of an automated test solution in a manufacturing test environment, these compact and portable units are packed full of high performance features and yet are easy to use through a simple Graphical User Interface.
And with the Axtrinet Ethernet Packet Generator Software Release V2.0 now available with the following additional features, the APG range is even more compelling.
- QSFP+ ports can be configured as 40Gbps or 4x10Gbps
- Multi-Burst Transmit Mode and Packet per Second Transmit Rate
- Optional Port ID, packet sequence number, transmit and receive timestamps (to ±8ns resolution) for latency and jitter measurements.
- Up to 1GB ‘deep’ buffer available for line-rate packet capture at 10Gbps and 40Gbps
- Save captured data to PCAP file for analysis in Wireshark.
- TCL API for Linux and Windows Designed for applications in R&D, Test, and Manufacturing environments the Axtrinet APG Packet Generators enable reliable and affordable testing of:
- Ethernet Network Equipment such as Switches, Routers, Firewalls, and Network Monitoring devices
- Specialist devices such as FPGA based accelerator NIC cards and offload appliances
- Ethernet Infrastructure Installations encompassing cabling and switches
Don’t risk shipping untested equipment; use the Axtrinet APG Packet Generators to verify correct operation of new products in the development environment and at the factory.
Based in the United Kingdom, Axtrinet™ is a registered trademark and trading name of Xentech Solutions Limited, a developer and manufacturer of high speed, compact and cost effective test equipment specialising in 40Gbps 10Gbps and 1Gbps Ethernet packet generators at an affordable price for “one per desk” deployment.
Telephone: +44 1727 867795