At CWIC 2018, 30 expert speakers will debate where the genuine opportunities for business growth lie across seven technology areas: blockchain, 5G, AI, industrial IoT, mobility, mixed reality and satellites. Re-tweet the post below to enter the competition for a free place at CWIC 2018!
RT to win a FREE ticket to #CWIC2018, Cambridge’s most prestigious networking event that explores hot tech topics incl. #blockchain #AI #5G #IoT! Rules here: https://t.co/ApW4QLijzM / Also, watch our CWIC anniversary video at: https://t.co/xyLaLEFrIY— Cambridge Wireless (@cambwireless) May 23, 2018
- The competition opens at 6PM BST on Wednesday 23 May and closes at 10AM BST on Friday 1 June.
- The winner will be selected at random from the total list of entrants using Tweetdraw.
- The winner will be announced before 5PM BST on Friday 1 June through a public post from @cambwireless and a DM.
- The prize is a 100% unique discount code to CW International Conference on 4 July in Cambridge. This code will be DM’d to the winner. It is only eligible for use for registration to CWIC 2018 and is non-exchangeable. The winner is not allowed to pass on or sell the unique discount code.
- Only RTs of the competition post are eligible for this competition.
- Multiple RTs per person are not accepted. Each handle will only be entered into the draw once. Anyone found to be creating multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- Anyone found to be abusing the Twitter Rules will be ineligible.