We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the Cambridge IP Summit 2019.
Taking place on Thursday 10 October at the Hilton Hotel, Cambridge. This is a free one-day event providing a focused forum for in-house IP teams, general counsel, investors, CEOs, CTOs and senior decision makers to come together to discuss and analyse the key issues that they regularly face; and share best practice on how these challenges can be overcome.
Successfully commercialising world leading science and technology is both an opportunity and a challenge for the Cambridge Cluster. Intellectual property (IP) plays a critical role in this and can be your company’s most valuable asset.
The event will feature an impressive array of speakers including a keynote address from Professor Christopher R Lowe (University of Cambridge), and speakers from companies including AstraZeneca, Tokomak Energy and the EPO. The day will provide a focused forum for in-house IP teams, general counsel, investors, CEOs, CTOs and senior decision makers to discuss the key strategic issues they regularly face, as well as share best practice on how these issues can be overcome.
"I'm delighted to present at the highly regarded Cambridge IP Summit 2019 and to learn from my peers. IP has been a significant part of my professional career but there is always more to learn. The Cambridge IP Summit 2019 provides an excellent opportunity for IP professionals to share ideas and identify answers to questions many face in today’s IP landscape”.
Chris Lowe, Emeritus Professor of Biotechnology at the University of Cambridge
Top reasons to attend:
- Attend focused sessions that will consider the latest legal developments and provide practical advice on their impact on your IP strategy
- Gain useful insights from leading professionals and companies
- Be inspired by the success stories of other local innovators and investors
- Network with your IP colleagues from Cambridge and make new contacts who face the same challenges as you
- Up to three hours self-certified Continuing Professional Development for qualifying professionals
Register to attend for free here.