Pitchfest returns to St John’s Innovation Centre as part of the national programme rollout.
St John’s Innovation Centre is delighted to announce that applications are now open for the 7th Cambridge edition of Pitchfest.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW OPEN for the Pitchfest 2019 Autumn cohort of ambitious companies in the East of England with innovative products & services who have the potential to scale and are looking to raise between £250k – £2m.
Delivered by Enterprise Europe Network in partnership with Innovate UK and held at St John’s Innovation Centre, Pitchfest is a highly-focused pitch training and showcase programme culminating with the Showcase Day where 15 selected companies pitch their business ideas to investors with ample networking available to allow a deeper conversation about their ventures.
The intensive two-day investor pitch training is delivered by Ian Tracey and Emma Fadlon, the UK’s leading access to finance experts from The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), the Innovate UK’s network partner.
- Two days of comprehensive pitch training with the UK’s leading access to finance experts
- Create a powerful and compelling elevator and 7-minute investor pitch
- Prepare an engaging pitch deck
- Receive hands-on feedback from an expert panel
- Get the support of an EEN Innovation Adviser throughout the process
- Get mentoring, introductions and a unique opportunity to pitch to a room of Angel Investors and VCs
Who is the programme best-suited for?
UK registered small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Innovative companies looking to scale-up
- Suitable for Angel/VC finance and EIS/SEIS registered
Pitchfest 2019 dates
Wednesday, 9th October 2019 – Training Day 1*
Thursday, 17th October 2019 – Training Day 2*
Wednesday, 30th October 2019 – Selection Day**
Wednesday, 13th November 2019 – Showcase Day
*The programme requires that businesses attend both training days.
**Companies with previous pitching experience may bypass the training phase and go straight to the selection stage. They still have to submit the application form. All entries will be assessed for suitability.
HOW TO APPLY?
Due to the high volume of applications, we will be unable to provide individual feedback, entries will be assessed for suitability.