CW members get a 20% discount off this hands-on workshop with code CAMBRIDGEWIRELESS20:
Whether you are a CTO, HR Director, Operations Lead or Marketing VP – if you want to build a culture of disruptive creativity in your teams then this masterclass is for you. The coach, Duncan Wardle, will teach delegates his process for generating innovative thinking, taking you well beyond theory and into specific actions that will inspire creativity in your workplace.
You will have full opportunity to learn from his time at The Walt Disney Company, where he and his team were tasked with leading the creative process for LucasFilms, Pixar, Marvel, Disney Imagineering, Disney Parks and ESPN. There he found that the innovation process was something that could be taught, and so established an Innovation Catalyst team to share the “thinking toolkit” with employees across Disney properties, enabling them to create moments of creativity strategically and repeatedly. Moving forwards, Duncan has now trained over 30,000 professionals and executives across the world at organizations such as Apple, NBA, Twitter, Ford, Johnson & Johnson, Coca-Cola and Forbes.
Held on 1 November at The Marriott, Regents Park, London, this eight hour workshop will give you the ability to:
- Infuse a culture of innovation and a “start-up mindset” inside even the most traditional workplaces
- Use his toolkit to systematically drive creative progress within your organization
- Identify the most powerful techniques to uncover the levers inside your company that fuel innovation
- Uncover insights for innovation and create ideas and concepts that deliver tangible business results
- Implement game-changing ideas and get to market faster, allowing you to compete with even the most agile competitors
- Create an entrepreneurial mindset in your teams
Duncan Wardle, CW, Andrew Griffiths and Savage & Wiser are partnering to support this event.