Issue 9 of the CW Journal: 5G Safety: An Epidemiological Approach is now available to read online.
Its main feature builds on the analysis presented by Moray Rumney on whether the physics of 5G should warrant an increase in concern about human health. Following this engineer’s perspective, the team at the CW Journal recruited the support of the renowned epidemiology and public health researcher Dr Frank de Vocht of the University of Bristol to outline the approach that medics take when considering how RF impacts people.
The CW Journal editor, Simon Rockman, still believes that we are a very, very long way from a consensus of opinion. This has proved to be a topic that is more akin to religion or politics than science. But, his hope is that by combining biological and radio experts it is possible to provide some direction that will lead to clarity.
While the CW Journal is very much aimed at the radio community, we hope that adding the medical side will help you when family and friends ask: "This 5G, is it safe?”.
Other articles in this issue include:
- Three Things Change Compound Semiconductors' Fate - pg.29
- Manufacturing 4.0 in the Italian Lakes - pg.36
- Is 5G Unlicensed a Thing or a Contradiction? - pg.38
- Fight Cancer With Your Smartphone - pg.42
And don't miss the latest advertorials:
- AI Across the Physical and Digital Worlds, by Arm - pg.14
- The 4th Industrial Revolution, by Intel - pg.24
- The Rise of 5G: Are You Ready to Turn off 2G & 3G? by CGI - pg.33