Are you an innovative company looking to to scale and raise between £100k – £2m? APPLY TODAY to amp up your pitching game and for a chance to pitch your business idea to the UK investors.
I was incredibly impressed by both the organisation and scale of the event. More importantly from our point of view, the Showcase was very well attended by quality investors who proactively engaged with us.
- Nia Dokova, Director of Sutrue.
St John’s Innovation Centre is now accepting applications for the Pitchfest 2019 Autumn cohort of ambitious companies in the East of England with innovative products & services who have the potential to scale and are looking to raise between £100k – £2m.
Delivered by Innovate UK through Enterprise Europe Network in collaboration with The Knowledge Transfer Network (KTN), Pitchfest is a highly-focused pitch training and showcase programme culminating with the Showcase Day where 15 selected companies pitch their business ideas to investors with ample networking available to allow a deeper conversation about their ventures.
- Two days of comprehensive pitch training with the UK’s leading access to finance experts
- Create a powerful and compelling elevator and 7-minute investor pitch
- Prepare an engaging pitch deck
- Receive hands-on feedback from an expert panel
- Get the support of an EEN Innovation Adviser throughout the process and to help you grow your business
- Get introductions and a unique opportunity to pitch to a room of Angel Investors and VCs
WHO IS THE PROGRAMME BEST-SUITED FOR?
- UK registered small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs)
- Innovative companies looking to scale-up
- Suitable for Angel/VC finance and EIS/SEIS registered
Wednesday, 9th October 2019 – Training Day 1*
Thursday, 17th October 2019 – Training Day 2*
Wednesday, 30th October 2019 – Selection Day**
Wednesday, 13th November 2019 – Showcase Day
*The programme requires that businesses attend both training days.
**Companies with previous pitching experience may bypass the training phase and go straight to the selection stage. They still have to submit the application form. All entries will be assessed for suitability.
HOW TO APPLY?
To apply, please visit https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/pitchfest-east-of-england-2019-tickets-64360568192
Deadline for applications is Monday, 16th September 2019 (NOON).
For questions please contact Anna Nadolna at email@example.com
Join the conversation on Twitter using #PitchReady19