Special Interest Group (SIG) Champions are the backbone of the CW community. With the support of the CW team, they take each of our SIG events from concept to delivery, working together to create an agenda, engage speakers and chair each event as it happens.
Over the summer, CW has welcomed eight new SIG Champions:
- Richard Deardon of AstraZeneca to the Artificial Intelligence SIG
- Collette Johnson, VP Marketing, at GeoSpock to the Business SIG
- Esther Ford, Partner at Marks & Clerk, to the Future Devices & Technologies SIG
- Leila Ali of Digital Health Cambridge and Siddhi Trivedi of Beowulf Proof Works to the Healthcare SIG
- Sylvia Lu of u-blox to the Industrial IoT SIG
- Vidhya Sridar of TTP and Peter Relph of PA Consulting to the Radio Technology SIG
We now have well over 80 SIG Champions from 70 organisations supporting our activities by kindly sharing their domain knowledge, experience and professional networks. If you are interested in helping steer the conversation in your sector while positioning yourself and your organisation as an industry expert, get in touch with the CW team to see if SIG Championship is for you. It is a role that is only available to Founder Members of CW, and comes with perks such as free tickets to conferences and regular meet-ups in pubs!
As we welcome these new SIG Champions to the collective, our thanks go to all SIG Champions, past and present, who have helped make the CW community the success that it is today.