Please take this opportunity to share your thoughts on what you would like CW to do more of, and what we need to improve!
The time has come for you to influence the future of CW! We’re interested in finding out more about how you value the services that we offer, and how we could more effectively support your business’ growth in the future.
The survey should only take about ten minutes for you to complete, and there’s a Dinner for Two at Hotel du Vin on offer for you if you provide the most insightful answers! We’re also donating £2 to charity (your choice between UKESF and Form the Future) for each completed response.
The survey covers a range of topics including:
- Which CW activities your teams participate in
- The future of CW Special Interest Groups
- How you would value programmes in new areas, including training and sustainability
- The CW Journal
- The key benefits of CW Membership and how it compares to similar organisations
This week CW also released its Annual Report for the latest financial year. Highlights include:
- 105 new CW Memberships started during the year.
- 46 events were run, with an average event satisfaction score of 92% - up 9% from 2014/15.
- New programmes, including the Innovation Hives, have proved successful and more are planned for 2020.
- CW revenues broke £1M for the first time ever; all profits are reinvested back into new programmes for the community in following years.