Now, more than ever, organisations are looking for solutions which reduce costs and energy use, deliver new revenue streams, and help meet sustainability targets.
With this in mind, professional services consultancy Green Custard has put together a series of webinars on the subject of IoT - with the focus not on technology, but building a better business. These free sessions give you the knowledge needed to take the next step towards creating a smarter future for your company.
Split into two parts, the sessions begin by exploring the opportunity to change how your organisation operates using cloud and IoT. This is followed by a deeper dive in part 2, with talks around the concepts of managing assets and employees.
The full programme includes:
- Cloud computing and IoT - building better businesses | 2pm Thursday 25 June
- Smart manufacturing and asset monitoring IoT use cases | 2pm Thursday 2 July
- Construction and real estate IoT use cases | 2pm Thursday 9 July
- Getting data to make decisions - sensors & existing data | 2pm Thursday 16 July
- Connecting, managing and securing sensors | 2pm Thursday 23 July
- Single pane data view and extracting value | 2pm Thursday 30 July
- Intelligently react and predict behaviour - applications | 2pm Thursday 6 August
These insightful weekly webinars are now open for registration: https://bit.ly/GCWebinarsCW