This celebration of innovation and excellence in the wireless technology community is back! Nominations are open until Friday 10th September.
The CW Technology and Innovation Awards recognise outstanding technology firms and individuals, from innovative start-ups and outstanding achievers to the most impactful use cases within industry. This is your opportunity to showcase your very best products, services and stars within your organization.
Last year the winners included:
- Best Connected Product: Redtail Telematics
- Most Innovative Start-Up of the Year: Connected Kerb
- Greatest Impact on Diversity & Inclusion Technology: Coders of Colour
- Most Impactful Tech for Society: Africa Mobile Networks
- Best Application of Edge Technology: Taubyte
- Outstanding Woman Engineer of the Year: Yue Wang
I was very pleased to have won the prestigious CW award for Outstanding Woman Engineer of the Year. Even more pleased to have received great support from colleagues and friends, and to see CW, a well-respected organisation, create a positive impact on Women in Engineering.
Yue Wang, Senior Technology Manager at Samsung Electronics
This years categories are based on the core focus of the CW community: innovation and excellence in wireless technology, both at an organisational and an individual level.
- Best Innovation In Wireless Technology
- Best Connected Business
- "Connecting People" Award
- Outstanding CEO Of The Year
- Outstanding Young Engineer Of The Year
- Lifetime Achievement In The Wireless Sector
Winners will be announced at the CW International Conference: Wireless in Digital and Circular Economies on 9 November.