The deadline for mobile apps to meet accessibility standards is fast approaching on the 23rd of June 2021.
Learn everything you need to know about the government accessibility guidelines and how to ensure you meet them, including:
- What accessibility standards are
- Why accessibility standards are important
- What mobile app accessibility standards are
- What the GDS and GDS Accessibility Standards are
- What the accessibility legislation in the UK is
- Which businesses are impacted by the accessibility regulations
- When public sector websites and mobile applications need to be accessible by
- Steps to ensuring your public sector mobile app is accessible
Read the full guide on our blog.