This year's CW Technology and Engineering Conference (CW TEC) will be an online experience featuring four tracks split over two days (7 & 8 July 2021). Members can register for free while early bird lasts, and now the first speakers are announced there's no excuse not to get your foot in the door!
Organised by the CW Enhanced Mobile Broadband SIG, CW TEC 2021 is uncovering the technology behind Engineering 5G Private Networks. They are forecast to be a significant component of the future 5G landscape; but what is a 5G Private Network? What will they be used for? And, most importantly, how will we build them? Through detailed technical presentations, CW TEC 2021 will cover the following topics:
- July 7 - Session 1: Radio capacity planning
- July 7 - Session 2: Open RAN in private networks
- July 8 - Session 3: Securing private 5G networks
- July 8 - Session 4: Lessons from early deployment
CW are pleased to announce that the following speakers have been confirmed:
- Steve Evans, Nokia Enterprise CTO for the UK and Ireland, Nokia
- Roberto Kompany, Senior Analyst, Analysis Mason
- CJ Boguszewski, Head of Ecosystem and Partners, Pelion
- Andrew Kelly, Principal Consultant (Security), QinetiQ
- Derek Long, Associate Director and Head of Telecoms and Mobile, Cambridge Consultants
- Professor Dimitra Simeonidou, Head of Bristol Digital Futures Institute, Bristol Digital Futures Institute and Professor of High Performance Networks, Department of Electrical & Electronic Engineering
More speakers will be announced in due course.