The CW International Conference (CWIC) on 9 November is an annual opportunity for business leaders in the wireless community to come together to discuss important issues. This year the theme of the conference is “Wireless in Digital and Circular Economies” and the talks will focus on the sustainability of the industry from a financial, socioeconomic and environmental perspective.
New speakers have been confirmed this week, including:
- Alex Buchan, Strategic Technologist (Spectrum and Security) at DTG, speaking in the Media & Entertainment session
- Hamish MacLeod, Director of Mobile UK, speaking in the Shared Infrastructure session
The full line-up of speakers is available on the conference website. But the talks aren't everything about this conference - there is so much more for delegates to get involved with:
- Hosted at the impressive IWM Duxford, in-person delegates get all-day access to the AirSpace Museum and are able to peruse some of the most famous aircraft in the world, including the Lancaster, Spitfire, Concorde and Vulcan.
- The winners of the CW Technology & Innovation Awards will be announced during the conference. Categories this year include “Best innovation in wireless technology” and “Best connected business”.
- There will be a full exhibition hall, with highlights including the Huawei Fusion Solar Roadshow Van
- There is plenty of time in the agenda and space at the venue for networking and meeting old friends and new partners.
- Talks will be streamed online for anyone not able to make it in-person (streaming tickets start at £25 for early-bird prices)