The CW community will be welcoming OneWeb, Intelsat, aql and more at CWIC 2021: Wireless in Digital and Circular Economies.
The annual CW International Conference is a must-attend event for business leaders in the wireless sector. Each year the show features around 40 high profile speakers who put forward special use cases, new opportunities, and potential business models to the audience. This year the conference is looking at the sustainability of the wireless industry from a socioeconomic and environmental perspective. We are delighted to welcome:
- Professor Adam Beaumont, aql, as chair of the Panel
- Julie Bradford, Real Wireless, as Conference chair
- Caroline Gabriel, Rethink Technology Research , as chair of the Media & Entertainment track
- Noelle Godfrey, Connecting Cambridgeshire, as chair of the Health & Social Care track
- Andy Marr, CGI, as a speaker on the Satellites track
- Rhys Morgan, Intelsat, as a speaker on the Satellites track
- Abhi Naha, CW, as chair of the Manufacturing & Logistics track
- Ruth Pritchard-Kelly, OneWeb, as a speaker on the Satellites track
- David Pugh, Digital Catapult, as a speaker on the Manufacturing & Logistics track
- Professor Simon Saunders, King’s College London, as chair of the Debate
We’ll be making more speaker announcements in the coming days. Meanwhile if you’re interested in finding out more about the specific tracks on the day, check out the conference pages:
We’d also like to thank our sponsors, exhibitors and supporters for this event. There are still some sponsorship packages remaining so if you’d like to leverage CWIC 2021 to showcase your business, contact the CW Team.