Pod Group, a Giesecke+Devrient Company, is a new class of IoT Connectivity Service Provider which puts the ownership of the IoT network into the hands of the enterprise. Defined as an Enterprise Network Operator (ENO), at Pod Group we go beyond traditional connectivity providers to offer unique, customized IoT solutions designed to give your enterprise control of its connectivity, from the IoT SIM card right up to a complete private network. As an ENO, we operate our own core network, including a private LTE core which enables us to provide managed connectivity services (Network as a Service – NaaS) on both public and private spectrum.
The best of both an MNO and MVNO
An ENO combines the network control and visibility of a Mobile Network Operator (MNO) with the global reach, flexibility, and rapid innovation of a Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) to bring you the best of both. Being an Enterprise Network Operator means that our network and connectivity solutions are designed solely for the enterprise. This allows us to tailor our advanced IoT solutions to support your specific use case requirements, giving you the control and visibility to optimize your IoT connectivity for your applications, whatever the industry.
As an ENO, Pod Group:
- Controls the network infrastructure and puts the ownership of IoT connectivity into the hands of the enterprise
- Enables IoT connectivity on both public and private spectrum, to provide customized enterprise IoT networks
- Provides managed services via one centralized platform, giving enterprises easy access to the tools and support they need
- Offers unique solutions for enterprises of all sizes, from global IoT SIM cards to complete private networks
- Combines access to the most advanced technologies, including eSIM/eUICC and private LTE for customized enterprise solutions
- Provides access to best-of-breed technologies via a global ecosystem of hardware, software, and technical partners