RPC Telecom is an independent consultancy specialising in orbit/spectrum resource acquisition and management for satellite and radio communication systems. We support our clients to manage the regulatory processes to access the orbits and spectrum they need to support their projects. We also develop software and provide training in areas related to our principal activities.
Since 1993, RPC Telecommunications has been supporting clients World-wide, particularly in activities related to system and radio transmission engineering for satellite system including fixed, mobile and broadcasting telecommunications and navigation/positioning systems. RPC Telecommunications' expertise has a strong emphasis on the use, management and regulation of the radio frequency spectrum. Additionally RPC Telecom develops software tools and provides technical training in areas related to its main activities. RPC Telecom meets client needs by making available the skills of a team of experts who have substantial experience at a senior level in the UK and international telecommunications sectors.
An international client base has included APMT, Singapore Telecom, Tongasat, ETISALAT, Thuraya Satellite Communications, DACOM, the European Commission, the European Telecommunications Standards Institute, INMARSAT, INTELSAT, EUTELSAT, the government of Vietnam, the UK Radiocommunications Agency and British Sky Broadcasting plc.
RPC Telecommunications has developed a suite of software tools to support the international and radio regulatory process which are used to support clients' projects, some of which are being made available commercially.
- Radio Spectrum Engineering, Use and Regulation and Related Analyses
- Satellite Network International Filing and Design
- International Frequency and Orbit Co-ordination
- Intersystem Interference Modelling and Analysis
- International, Regional and National Regulatory Monitoring, Development and Analysis
- Telecommunications System Studies, Modelling and Analysis
- Satellite Network Orbit Studies, Modelling and Analysis
- Telecommunications Standards Review and Development
- Development of Software Tools
- Telecommunications Training and Manpower Development
- Telecommunications Market, Economic and Project Analysis
- Technical planning and specification of satellite services and systems for developing countries
Location info - RPC Telecommunications Asia Pacific Pty. Ltd.
PO Box 391
Tel: +61 8 8283 0138
Fax: +61 8 8127 9721Open in google maps
Location info - RPC Telecommunications Limited
PO Box 12827
Tel: 01473 487040
Fax: 01473 357888Open in google maps