The DPBP 2/66-150 is a new high performance VHF 150 MHz Duplex Filter with a Band-Pass characteristic from Amphenol Procom.
A manufacturer and supplier of high quality antennas, filters and combining equipment. Having over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacturer of equipment. Procom are the ideal partner for your communication solutions.
PROCOM PROVIDING HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS AND SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR COMMUNICATION REQUIREMENTS
Procom are well known within the communications industry as a manufacturer and supplier of high quality antennas, filters and combining equipment. Having over 30 years of experience in the design and manufacture of equipment, Procom are the ideal partner for your communication solutions. Procom provides a range of products to new and established clients in the following sectors: Airports, Blue-light, Defence, Marine, PMR, Security and Transport.
Our in-depth knowledge of antennas and filters makes us the perfect partner for MOD and government sectors. With our technical expertise and continuously developing range of bespoke products it has enabled us to successfully supply solutions in some of the most demanding areas within radio communications.
Our products and solutions cover the following applications
- Base and Marine Antennas which are well known for their high quality and stability under extreme working conditions
- GPS Antennas such as our GPS Combi-mount which is setting industry standards with high-gain noise amplifier and a unique mounting concept
- Mobile Antennas covering a broad range of applications with both permanent and temporary installations. Alongside a comprehensive variety of cables and connectors to meet of all your requirements
- Portable Antennas comprising of end-fed, helical, flexible and rubber design
- Microwave Antennas designed from 5 to 110GHz for fixed connections and point-to-omni-point applications
- Filters include both cavities and helical resonators using high-quality components combined with an extensive QA system to ensure unparalleled performance
- Covering duplex, band-pass, band-reject, low-pass and high-pass filters
- Multicouplers manufactured with built-in adjustable gain including receiver multicouplers, rx power splitters and low noise amplifiers
- Combiners are available as either cavities or hybrid for transmitting equipment
Combiners are supplied with either single or double isolators. Product categories are TX combiners, couplers, dummy-loads, attenuators and power dividers. Procom products have a reputation for quality and are characterised by having a large degree of handmade components which are thoroughly tested to provide stability, function and durability.
If you have a particular project that requires a specialised solution or would like further information on our products we would be pleased to hear from you.
added by Michael Hudson 1 min Read
Public safety and mission-critical networks are migrating to LTE. Connected vehicles need highly reliable wireless broadband connections which can support ultra-fast access to databases, voice, mapping or streaming video as part of a highly intelligent communication system. Fleet Management, Public Transport and First Responders also have a multitude of operational communication requirements.added by Michael Hudson 2 min Read
With the increasing need to optimise usage of every antenna mast, more and more signals are being combined at the base station radio site. Fitting this large amount of combining/radio equipment into the available racking is a constant challenge for the radio installer/integrator.added by Michael Hudson 1 min Read
antennaPRO have added a new range of mobile phone repeaters to its portfolio. Cel Fi “GO X” and “Quatra” products are designed to improve internal coverage and to support new POC/LTE radio systems where poor signal strength indoors inhibits the system.added by Michael Hudson 1 min Read
New 42xx series UHF and LTE Antennas Available from antennaPROadded by Michael Hudson 1 min Read