CW delivers flagship Conferences, curated by CW members and industry peers, ensuring that relevant and emerging topics are always addressed.
We’re delighted to announce that our flagship event CWIC 2020: At the Edge on 22 September 2020 will inaugurate the CW Edge Week followed by the 2-day deep tech virtual conference, CW TEC: Demystifying the Edge held on 23 & 24 September.
Join us to explore Edge Computing, with its enabling partners 5G, AI and IoT, as the transformative technology to help companies push past the limitations of the traditional network architecture.
Topics discussed will include:
- What is Edge Computing and where is it located?
- What are use cases that will benefit from edge?
- What is the role of edge computing within the broader 5G architecture evolution?
- What edge brings to infrastructure and how this can offer new opportunities for use cases?
- How will Edge Computing influence business models and internal processes?
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE EVENTS AS PART OF THE CW EDGE WEEK
The CW International Conference (CWIC) is the annual gateway to the Cambridge technology community, bringing together C-suite business leaders, entrepreneurs, start-ups and engineers. The Conference covers a wide range of issues, for example focussing on the impact of technology on vertical sectors, and provides a platform for the members to get behind the hype and ensure they are one step ahead.
CW Technology and Engineering Conference (CW TEC) is aimed at technology leaders in industry, as well as engineers, and researchers. Designed to explore a technical or engineering subject in more depth, the conference tends to pick a specific topic to examine like quantum computing or Artificial Intelligence.