Founder Members have access to the broadest range of exciting opportunities and privileges within the CW ecosystem, and you have a direct ability to influence the direction and strategy of the network.
CW membership offers great value enabling you to be part of a growing business network of influential industry professionals and technology companies in the wireless sector.
- Network with peers, business professionals and technology companies to generate business leads and commercial opportunities for mutual collaboration.
- Track emerging technology and market trends.
- Maximise your company’s prominence and exposure.
|Associate Members (from £165+VAT)||Founder Members (from £335+VAT)|
*From June 2021, the Business Introduction Service will be a benefit for Founder Members only
|Everything Associate Members get, plus:
Opportunities with CW beyond membership (by application, invite or at extra cost)
The terms of CW Membership were updated in May 2021. All existing membership agreements are being honoured until the completion of their term. From May 25th 2021, new and renewing memberships will receive the benefits listed above.
Key benefits for Founder Members
Free attendance at:
- CW Special Interest Group (SIG) events focused on the latest technological developments (Typically 4 events per month, each costing approx £250+VAT for a full day event).
- Founder Dinners – high profile networking events, normally held at a Cambridge College with the 'who’s who' of the industry.
- Discounted ticket price for flagship events including the CW International Conference (CWIC) and the CW Technology & Engineering Conference (CW TEC).
- Discounted tickets for events with Industry partners. Check out our events calendar to see the event where your membership entitles you to discounts on industry events.
Engage in a vibrant network
- Become a Special Interest Group Champion - nominate yourself, or a colleague to stand as a SIG Champion for an existing SIG.
- Initiate a Special Interest Group – as a Founder Member you can initiate the creation of a new SIG.
- Vote in the annual Cambridge Wireless Board elections.
- Nominate yourself or a colleague to the annual Cambridge Wireless Board elections for a seat on the Board to shape the strategic direction of the company.
- Opportunities to attend VIP 'closed' events which do not appear on our events calendar. These are by invitation only and allow participants to engage with industry champions.
- Business introductions – where appropriate, CW can provide introductions to companies and investors on behalf of Founder Members.
- Advertise and profile your company logo, news, events and vacancies on the CW website and via our digital marketing channels encompassing 7,000 people working in the UK/international wireless industry.
- Upgrade your job vacancy to a Featured Job - Your vacancy will be featured at the top of the jobs listing on the website and in the Job Spotlight for 30 days (additional cost – please enquire).
To discuss the benefits and opportunities of CW membership, please complete the enquiry form on our website and someone in the membership team will be in touch with you.
To ensure access for all organisations there is a tiered fee system for CW membership.
The cost of annual membership, both at Founder and Associate levels, increases on a sliding scale, depending on the number of full-time employees in your company or the company applying for membership. Membership is on a company basis and all* employees are entitled to use the benefits of membership. *Within membership tiered fee system.
|Number of Employees||
Associate Member Annual Fee
(Exclusive of VAT)
Founder Member Annual Fee
(Exclusive of VAT)
|1 - 5||£165||£335|
|6 - 10||£285||£550|
|11 – 20||£345||£680|
|21 – 50||£555||£1110|
|51 – 100||-||£2230|
|101 – 200||-||£4455|