The focus of this day is to give you practical tools, techniques and approaches that you can start to implement with immediate effect to improve your whole sales team, but will have the greatest impact on your mid-level and top performers. We will be focusing on the attitude, behaviour and technique elements that are required to be even more successful in sales and as a sales manager.
If you are interested in becoming an even more effective sales manager and elevating the performance of your sales team this day is for you. You may be in a formal sales management role or are the business owner/director managing the sales team, or are looking to step up into a sales management role.
You may be frustrated that:
- It's challenging to hire sales people who perform as well in the role as they did at interview
- Your sales people find a lot of reasons not to prospect
- Managing the sales team is harder work than it needs to be
- You have variable performance in the team and struggle to get consistency
- There is more potential in the sales team that you want to develop, but don’t know how or don’t have enough time to do this
- You have never had training in the sales management role and are learning as you go along
Once you sign up you will receive a short questionnaire to help us understand which are the most pressing sales management issues you are facing which will enable us to tailor the topics accordingly.
From this day you will come away with a good understanding of a range of tried and tested tools and approaches that you can start to implement with your team with immediate effect.
Caroline Robinson runs Sandler Training, a sales training and business development company based in Cambridge, working with business owners, sales managers and sales teams to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their selling through real world, practical approaches that work.
Cambridge Network Members: £255.00+VAT