Using emotional intelligence to create happier, more successful teams by understanding how to change and manage emotional responses and by working on practical issues that affect teams.
In the final session we will cover and you will come away with:
- A fuller understanding of the different types of teams we work in
- What a healthy team looks like and needs and how to accommodate difference
- What we can do on a day to day basis to improve our team working
So bring your lunch and join us for the last of three lunchtime events on Emotional Intelligence (EQ).
- Emotional Intelligence: Fundamentals and Self-Awareness
- Emotional Intelligence: Relationship Management
- Emotional Intelligence: Team Working
These three sessions which will build on each other, will be highly interactive, fun and insightful, enabling you to go away with practical ideas and methods to take back into your day to day work (and home) life. The sessions will use exercises, scenarios and work on ‘live’ issues that you may be currently struggling with, if you choose to share.
These events are BYO (Bring Your Own) lunch, you're welcome to bring something with you and eat in the auditorium during the event. There's also a cafe onsite if you'd like to buy anything whilst you're here.
We'd love you to join us.
You can follow @BradfieldCentre on Twitter.