Organisations with high employee engagement are more productive and more competitive; research shows this time and again. Engaged employees perform better and help move an organisation forward.
Our mission at EngageEast is to increase engagement across organisations and their employees. Through our network, we connect the public, private and third sector organisations in order to share learning and best practice. All our activities are aligned and support the Engage for Success topic groups to further debate, form conclusions, develop resources and tools, and promote action.
On 2 December, you’ll have the chance to:
- contribute to and shape the employee engagement debate in our region
- learn what's working well in other organisations and share your own experience and case studies
- broaden your professional network
- demonstrate your commitment to employee engagement through your involvement with EngageEast
- contribute content ideas and venues for future meetings.
EngageEast covers Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Suffolk, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire and Essex.
Generously hosted by The Bradfield Centre, Cambridge's hub for tech and deep tech companies operated by Central Working. Our mission is to grow scaleups and provide them with the
connections and support they need to thrive. The way we do this is by building a sense of community through human interactions and high-quality events which engage our members and
allow for networking.
Parking is limited at the Bradfield Centre, so please read this to plan your journey.
You can follow @EngageEast on Twitter.