Industries operating today may all be different but they face a common challenge as we head towards the 4th industrial evolution.
This summer Tommy Flowers Network (TFNetwork) in partnership with Worcestershire 5G explores this challenge and the technologies involved including Cyber Security, 5G, Internet of Things and AI that play their part in this amazing transformation.
Join us and our lead sponsor Worcestershire 5G each morning to explore the importance, opportunities and challenges of Smart Connected Manufacturing, and real world activities and deep dives. Registration is for all three mornings, so you can freely choose what interests you most.
The agenda is being finalised, so keep a close eye on what sessions you would like to join. And we have a teaser video to give you more of a flavour of what’s to come.
21st June: hear from a range of senior government and industry speakers on the importance of Smart Connected Manufacturing for the UK
22nd June: hear about real world activities in Smart Connected Manufacturing from the likes of the High Value Manufacturing clusters and its partners
23rd June: a more in-depth look at some of the research and challenges relating to Smart Connected Manufacturing including case studies
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Carsten Maple, Professor of Cyber Systems Engineering in WMG
- Duncan McFarlane, Professor of Industrial Information Engineering at the University of Cambridge
- Katherine Bennett, CBE, Airbus in the UK, CEO HMV Catapult
- Marc Funnell, Director of Engineering at the National Composite Centre
- Mark Stansfeld, Chair WM5G Board
- Sarah Walker, Director of BT’s Enterprise business in the Midlands and North of England
- Ste Ashton, Managing Director at nexGworx and Digital Infrastructure and Connectivity Management at the Worcestershire County Council
- Tim Whitley, BT MD Applied Research and MD Adastral Park
Please follow us on Social Media using #TFNetworkSummer21
We are looking forward to welcoming you at the conference!
Your Tommy Flowers Network team
If you would like to get notified about events you can register as Tommy Flowers Network member.
We will treat your personal data with respect and according to GDPR guidelines. If you have any concerns or enquiries please send us an email: email@example.com. Unsubscribe from membership: here
You can follow @TommyFlowersNet on Twitter.