Want to improve the way your people communicate and work together?
Join us at this free interactive online workshop to experience first hand a Meeting of the Minds team communication session and develop an understanding of how Emergenetics could maximise your team's collaboration and productivity.
Developed from a foundation of psychology, social analytics and brain science, Emergenetics uniquely measures how people think and behave. With this knowledge, individuals and teams can develop strategies to improve communication, productivity and performance.
This workshop is a brilliant opportunity for Team Leaders or HR and L&D Professionals to think differently about how you might approach team communication and people development in your role or organisation.
As part of the session, you will also have the opportunity to try an Emergenetics Profile for yourself and receive your personal Profile (worth £200). This involves filling in our short online questionnaire and eLearning course before you attend on the day.
By attending this session, you will see how Emergenetics can:
- Increase self-awareness and develop greater awareness of others
- Recognise, celebrate and utilise the strengths of others
- Enhance communication and collaboration
- Improve outcomes using the power of cognitive diversity
- Promote stronger, high performance teams
- Build a diverse and collaborative team and workforce
- Effect positive and long term behavioural change
- Increase the flexibility and impact of learning strategies