DevOps Engineer, Up to £65,000, flexible working, freedom to make technical decisions
DevOps Engineer, Cambridge technology company, Up to £65'000 plus benefits and flexible working. As an experienced DevOps Engineer you will be joining a small-medium sized business backed by a global organisation. You will take full responsibility for the DevOps side to the business, developing new CI systems and infrastructure and collaborating across different teams.
Required skills and experience for the DevOps Engineer:
- Professional experience working with DevOps practices
- Experience with Jenkins, TeamCity or similar
- Knowledge of DevOps tools such as Ansible, Docker ect
- Strong programming skills in Python/Bash/Perl (Python preferred)
- Knowledge of Linux/Windows administration
The successful DevOps Engineer may also have experience with Jira, GIT, Subversion, VMware, network infrastructure, Groovy/Kotlin, Software Testing and Agile environments. For full details about this challenging and rewarding DevOps opportunity, please apply now and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources.