Salary of Up to £72,000 depending on experience
An exciting opportunity for a Lead Hardware Engineer to working on high-speed, high performing technology for a client based in Cambridge.
The successful Lead Hardware Engineer will join an exciting company enjoying continued success and growth. You will be rewarded with a generous salary, flexible working policy (2 days per week at home) as well as additional benefits package.
As a Lead Hardware Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development and test of new products which will include circuit design and PCB layout as well as preparing documentation and technical reports. You will need a strong background in electronics design and a passion for new technology.
- Previous experience leading hardware design
- An understanding of electronic fundamentals - Analogue/digital circuit design, RF design, product development.
- High speed digital design
- Knowledge of FPGA integration
- Knowledge of 32- or 64-bit processors
If you are interested in this Lead Hardware Engineer opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.