If you are registered for this event - how to view the webinar
- Please ensure you are logged into your CW account . Your username is the email address you registered with for this event with and if you need to reset your password please use this link.
- Once you are logged into your account please refresh this event webpage and in the blue box at the top of the event webpage there will be a large green ‘Watch Now’ button which will take you directly to the stream
Issues viewing/accessing the webinar
- Older versions of Internet Explorer may not be compatible with this platform
- If your organisation has ferocious security you may need to add the CW website to your trusted sites.
- If you encounter difficulties on the stream please refresh your browser until you return to the homepage and then press play to resume the session.
- If you are still having difficulties please contact email@example.com
This online SIG event from the Connected Devices Group will introduce the new Bluetooth standards for Low Energy Audio and the opportunities this will present for the wireless community.
As the Bluetooth SIG continues to release the specifications for Low Energy Audio, companies are gearing up to release new products which take advantage of its new capabilities. The development has been an interesting collaboration between the hearing aid industry, phone manufacturers, silicon providers, consumer electronic companies and specialist audio suppliers.
In this seminar, Nick Hunn, along with other experts involved with the specification, explains the new features that are enabled, how they can be used for innovative audio applications and how they envisage the market will take off.
This is the first event in this online series of Bluetooth events from the Connected Devices SIG group, with the second taking place on the 17th November at 14:00 and is entitled 'Bluetooth Low Energy Audio – the Deep Dive'. For further information and to register click here.