Take any of the listed courses individually (as one or two days courses) or enrol for the entire week to gain immediate UX certification. Click on any of the course titles below for further details:
- Introduction to UX Design & Experience Thinking (AD-101,15 Jun 2020) - 1 day
- User Experience Research (AR-205, 16 Jun 2020 - 1 day
- Information Architecture Design (AD-102, 17 Jun 2020) - 1 day
- Interaction Design (AD-107, 18 Jun 2020) - 1 day
- Visual Design for User Experiences (AD-105, 19 Jun 2020) - 1 day
- Experience Mapping (AR-207, 22 Jun 2020) - 1 day
- Service Design (AD-106, 23 Jun 2020) - 1 day
- Usability Testing (AT-403, 24-25 Jun 2020) - 2 days
We offer three types of UX certification.
- User Experience Designer certification (CXD) , all courses from 15 Jun to 19 Jun 2020 (AD-101, AR-205, AD-102, AD-107 and AD-105), exam in the evening of 19 Jun or morning of 26 Jun 2020
- User Experience Researcher Certification (CXR), 15 Jun, 16 Jun, 22 Jun, and 24-25 Jun 2020 (AD-101, AR-205, AR-207, AT-403), exam on 26 Jun 2020
- User Experience Specialist Certification (CXS) includes all courses from 15 Jun 2020 until 25 Jun 2020 with exam on 26 Jun 2020. It is also possible to take these courses over a number of training periods rather than over 2 consecutive weeks.
All our certification programmes include a free in-class exam. An online exam is also available for a small additional fee. To qualify for sitting a certification exam you will need to have attended all the relevant courses as well as sit the exam within 2 years.
Exam dates for this period are: early evening of 19 Jun 2020 (5:30-8:30pm) or morning of 26 Jun 2020, 9:00-12:00pm.