User experience research & UX design expertise is a sought-after skill.
Applicable to software, SaaS, web and mobile, Akendi offers an in-depth User Experience certification program to help you take your career to the next level.
Take any of the listed courses individually (as one or two days courses) or enrol for the entire week to gain immediate UX certification.
Click on the registration link to see individual course information.
- Introduction to UX Design & Experience Thinking (AD-101, 2 Sep 2019) - 1 day
- User Experience Research (AR-205, 3 Sep 2019) - 1 day
- Information Architecture Design (AD-102, 4 Sep 2019) - 1 day
- Interaction Design (AD-107, 5 Sep 2019) - 1 day
- Visual Design for User Experiences (AD-105, 6 Sep 2019) - 1 day
- Experience Mapping (AR-207, 9 Sep 2019) - 1 day
- Service Design (AD-106, 10 Sep 2019) - 1 day
- Usability Testing (AT-403, 11 & 12 Sep 2019) - 2 days
We offer three types of UX certification.
- User Experience Designer certification (CXD) , all courses from 2 Sep to 6 Sep 2019 (AD-101, AR-205, AD-102, AD-107 and AD-105), exam in the evening of 6 Sep or morning of 13 Sep 2019
- User Experience Researcher Certification (CXR), 2 Sep, 3 Sep and 9 Sep, 11 & 12 Sep (AD-101, AR-205, AR-207, AT-403), exam on 13 Sep 2019
- User Experience Specialist Certification (CXS) includes all courses from 2 Sep 2019 until 12 Sep 2019 with exam on 13 Sep 2019. It is also possible to take these courses over a number of training periods rather than over 2 consecutive weeks.