The successful candidate will have a proven track record of developing digital audio processing software on DSPs for portable/mobile products.
What are the specific responsibilities in this Principal Audio DSP position?
- You will be working alongside Simulation / Acoustic Engineers and Technologists to develop and implement new audio algorithms
- Quick ramp up on the existing Audio software architecture
- Software requirement analysis for new software development
- Feasibility studies
- Effort estimation
- High-Level and Low-Level software design and documentation
- Design, implementation and testing of audio software frameworks to support new audio technology within the digital radio range
- Participation in technical reviews
- Integration testing, investigation and resolution of issues
- Regression testing
- Support for the legacy software
- DSP Software release management
What are the required skills for this Principal Audio DSP role?
- Excellent knowledge of Signal Processing Audio Technology
- MATLAB / Simulink
- Sound experience in C programming for real-time systems, with related experience in software design, debugging of hardware/software interaction, implementation and test
- Developing product quality real-time embedded software for DSP
- Good knowledge of Audio related hardware from baseband analog circuitry through to codecs
- Practical knowledge of debug tools and techniques in low level target software including JTAG emulators
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org