An excellent opportunity to work with a world leading consultancy client developing unique IP both internally and externally for global leading technology clients. The opportunities for career development and progression are endless.
Our client works with a set of products which impact a billion users daily. Therefore they require a highly self-motivated individual with strong technical skills.
What do you need for this RF Development Engineer position? (These are the key elements that YOU WILL be asked about at interview)
- Experience of using market leading RF solutions for 3G multimode terminals.
- Detailed knowledge of GSM/WCDMA/HSPA/LTE RF system requirements.
- Detailed experience in RF system performance testing.
- Experience of RF integration and approvals
- RF PCB design and verification experience.
- RF system calibration and production.
What will you be doing in this RF Development role?
Your primary responsibilities will include the detailed specification, design, development and testing of reference multi-mode GSM/WCDMA/HSPA radios for various designs. This will involve working closely with other engineers in the team and across the company to cover both individual block performance, individual system performance, and coexistence issues on a range of hardware platforms. RF Development Engineer- Hardware Engineering.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send an updated CV to email@example.com