Be a part of one of the UK’s most innovative companies and one of the UK’s largest privately owned electronics manufacturers.
Jaltek is a leading technology solutions provider offering a comprehensive range of vertically integrated design and manufacturing solutions tailored to meet our client’s highly diversified business requirements. We recognise the market need to be flexible and responsive to meet the demands of a constantly changing landscape, focusing on low to medium volume high mix product profiles with localised support. Jaltek is searching for a Final QA Inspector to join the existing team responsible for inspecting PCB assemblies are consistently manufactured to IPC-A-610 Class 3 standard and in compliance with build standards for a variety of major OEM’s.
The Role: This position will be responsible for inspecting all PCB assemblies are consistently manufactured to IPC-A-610 Class 3 standard and fully comply with the required build standards.
- Final QA Inspection of PCB assemblies to IPC-A-610 Class 3 standard.
- Final QA Inspection of box-build product and mechanical assemblies using customer drawings.
- Issuing and signing certificate of conformity for finished goods.
- Goods Inwards inspection of PCBs, metal work and plastic parts.
- Inspection and evaluation of returned product to identify required repair/rework. Completion of RMA reports for submission to customers.
- Identifying and reporting significant or repetitive defects.
- Assisting Quality Engineers with defect investigations and corrective action reports. Skills and experience:
- Experience of Inspection/Quality Control in an electronics manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of ISO9001/AS9100 Quality Management Systems
- Working knowledge of IPC-A-610 · Ability to interpret mechanical drawings
- IPC-A-610 Application Specialist Certification would be an advantage
- Experience of compiling First Article Inspection reports (AS9102)
- Component Knowledge & Identification
- Able to follow Customer Drawings
- ESD Awareness
- Attention to detail
- Ability to creatively challenge issues
- Excellent communication skills
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days’ holiday plus bank holidays
- Company pension
- Free parking
- BUPA healthcare (after successful completion of probation period)
- Life Insurance Location:
We are based in Luton, Bedfordshire