Are you passionate about designing and developing User Interfaces? Would you like to create remarkable user experiences and user interfaces? If you want to design and develop innovative and intuitive front ends for a wide variety of clients then Cambridge Consultants is the place for you.
You will get to work with teams of software engineers, front-end developers, user experience and service designers, mathematicians, tests engineers and DevOps specialists.
You will work with other front end and UI developers and technical leaders to grow our capability in excellent UI development tools, processes and techniques.
- A good degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of front end design and development
- Solid understanding and recent experience ofHTML5 and CSS3
- Experience of building single page applications in the browser
- Hands-on experience integrating Web applications with REST or GraphQL services
- Knowledge of unit testing and test automation tools and techniques for browser based user interfaces
- Experience of continuous integration and deployment systems
- A passion for elegant and intuitive user interfaces
- Experience with bleeding-edge APIs such as BLE, USB, WebGL, Service Workers
- App development (iOS/Android/Hybrid)
- Interest in Usability and UX (web application wireframing skills would be an advantage)
- Creativity and a great eye for design
- Familiarity with standard tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator & Sketch
Why Cambridge Consultants?
Cambridge Consultants creates exciting and novel breakthroughs in technology and products. We help our clients achieve the kind of game-changing leap forward that will transform their whole business.
At the heart of what we do are talented and motivated multi-disciplinary teams empowered to create cutting edge technologies and systems to solve difficult problems for our clients.
We recognise and celebrate individual talent and we understand the importance of letting individuals be just that. Our people are here to do the best work of their lives and our job is to provide the platform for them to do it. That means letting people pursue the projects that interest them and develop their career in whatever direction they choose.
We’re committed to promoting a diverse workplace. We believe that diversity can only flourish when everyone feels included and has a sense of belonging.
We value all people regardless of gender, age, disability, race, ethnic origin, parental status, language, religion, marital status or sexual orientation.
- Competitive salary, based on merit and reviewed annually
- Company profit share scheme in addition to basic salary
- Pension scheme
- Life, disability and travel insurance, plus private healthcare
- Free canteen - breakfast, lunch and refreshments
- 25 days annual holiday plus public holidays, with flexibility to carry over / borrow
- Relocation assistance if applicable
- Excellent career development and training opportunities
- Flexible working hours
- Social committee
- Discounted train season tickets, through Travel Plan Plus
- Free shuttle service to/from Cambridge North train station, through Cambridge Science Park
Cambridge Consultants is committed to developing its employees' careers and has a flexible policy for individual capabilities and preferences. Promotion is linked to merit