This is a great opportunity to be part of MediaTek’s highly experienced global RF team working on state-of-the-art 5G RF products in advanced CMOS processes.
MediaTek is the world’s 4th largest global fabless semiconductor company. We are market leaders in developing innovative systems-on-chip (SoC) for mobile device, home entertainment, connectivity and IoT products. Ultimately, we power more than 2 billion devices a year – that’s in 20 percent of homes and nearly 1 of every 3 mobile phones globally. We work with the global brands you love to make our great technology accessible to everyone, and it drives everything we do.
Your responsibilities will include the design, implementation and verification of key analog and RF circuit blocks for 5G RF ICs such as filters, low noise amplifiers, power amplifiers or mixers. Your focus will be on delivering well optimised analog and RF circuit blocks with excellent performance on first silicon.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Masters’ graduate (or equivalent) in Electronic/Electrical Engineering with a specialty in micro electronics
- Experience with CMOS RF integrated circuit design
- A passion for designing high-performance RF blocks
- Good understanding of RF IC layout and be able to provide effective supervision for layout implementation
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Able to communicate effectively with people across different timezones and cultures
- An innovative thinker with a passion for challenging technical problem solving
- Experience with Cadence Analog Design Environment
- Experience with EM simulation tools
- Experience in high dynamic range RF measurements
- Knowledgeable of RF system specification concepts such and NF, IP3, IP2
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
Our UK RF Design Centre is located in Maidstone, Kent with an additional team in Cambourne, Cambridgeshire. These locations offer an excellent choice of living environments in traditional rural villages or local towns, with outstanding schools nearby. Both Maidstone and Cambourne are conveniently located within one hour from central London and main London airports. You will have the option to choose to work in either fantastic location.
MTK Wireless Ltd
Cambourne Business Park
MTK Wireless Ltd
County Gate One
Kent ME14 1ST