Armour Communications creates market-leading secure communications solutions for voice, video, messaging, data and conferencing on smart mobile devices and desktops and integration with unified comms systems. Our products have FIPS, NATO and NCSC approvals for use in classified environments, delivering security and privacy to our customers in governments, large enterprises and finance markets around the world. We offer an easy-to-use, intuitive app with a scalable, cloud-based service or on-premises solution providing customers with complete control and privacy.
We have several product lines of mobile communications systems for Android, iOS and Windows 10. We are looking to expand our server-side development team to work on our new video conferencing web application offering which forms a critical part of our secure comms systems.
We develop all our software applications in-house utilising available open source applications where possible and we are looking for enthusiastic newcomers to join our highly focused team working on all aspects of our products. You will take a key role in the continuing development and worldwide roll-out of our product ranges, bringing your existing experience in Jitsi, Asterisk and video conferencing to enhance our team’s skillset.
- Must be capable of obtaining UK security clearance (e.g. UK resident for at least past 5 years)
- Commercial experience of server-side development using Java, JVB
- Experience of developing video conferencing using Jitsi
- Restful APIs development (including Authorisation/Authentication), Databases (Postgres/SQL)
- Experience of Asterisk, SIP, XMPP, voice, video, WebRTC, STUN/TURN technologies
- Knowledge of secure coding practices (e.g. commit-signing)
- Able to work autonomously and integrate well in a diverse team of people
- Proactive and results-orientated, owning tasks and meeting exacting deadlines
- Ability to follow process and clearly document tasks
Armour Communications is an equal opportunities employer. We value your drive to discover, innovate, build and collaborate.
Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process.
Armour Communications Limited
1st Floor Millbank Tower