EBCam Ltd are delighted to share the results from their ‘2023 Employee Benefits and Rewards Survey’. James Bolton, Managing Director, said 'We are pleased to help so many local businesses to benchmark their offering and gain awareness of industry trends.’
The full survey results have already been issued to respondents. Feedback on the report has been excellent and includes ‘a great benchmarking tool’ and ‘a useful read’. EBCam will be sharing some of the highlights from the survey via their LinkedIn page in September 2023.
Some of the key findings:
- · Hybrid working is offered by 80% of respondents, with 54% of companies mandating that employees must come in the office for at least two days a week.
- · The most popular employee benefits were Life Assurance (95%) and Private Medical Insurance (86%)
- · Salary sacrifice for employee pension contributions is used by 82% of respondents, allowing both the employer and the employee to save National Insurance
- · 76% of respondents offer enhanced maternity pay/leave, 69% enhanced paternity pay/leave and 64% enhanced adoption pay/leave
- · 39% of respondents offer their employees some form of financial education, guidance, or advice. Given current mortgage rates and the price of essentials, many employees have financial worries.
James commented, ‘This report enables organisations to gain valuable insights into what other businesses are doing and identify best practice. It is important to offer a modern benefits package that represents value for both employees and employers. The survey has given us the opportunity to add further context to the conversations we are having with our clients and prospective clients around what employees want, need and value both now and in the future.’
‘A huge thank you to everyone who participated. We have obtained good quality benchmarking data at a time when benefits are key to recruitment and retention. I look forward to continuing to adapt and grow our survey over the coming years.’
EBCam Employee Benefit and Rewards Survey is free to participants. Any organisations who did not take part in 2023 but would be interested in understanding more about the results or taking part in the 2024 survey should email email@example.com to get signed up.