Real Wireless frequently works with customers who want to know how wireless technology might help them. These have ranged from city councils, to hospitals, to airports to large football stadiums. However, this year included a very unusual request that tested our team to their limits! We were asked to help a mystery client with a toy workshop facility located in the harsh conditions of the North Pole and the ambitious target of supplying toys to all children worldwide despite the challenges brought by COVID-19.
This talk looks at:
- The challenges of deploying wireless solutions in hostile environments, like the North Pole, and some solutions.
- Options for deploying private wireless networks at remote manufacturing facilities to:
- Improve staff training via mixed reality
- Deliver production line efficiencies
- Improve supply chain monitoring via the Internet of Things.
Improve staff morale via access to zoom/skype calls, online gaming etc.Download