MediaTek Research, London is seeking Ph.D. interns passionate in Deep Learning applied to Natural Language Processing. We are committed to advancing Artificial intelligence by making fundamental scientific discoveries. You will have the opportunity to learn skills that will boost your career, and to work with a team of experts in developing ideas and transforming these into technology.
- Prior hands-on experience in ML and DL, familiarity with ML frameworks (like Keras, Tensorflow, or PyTorch) and libraries
- Experience with word-embeddings, transformers and recurrent neural networks is an advantage
- Deep knowledge of mathematics, probability, statistics and algorithms
- Ability to write robust code in Python
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- A current Ph.D. student in electrical engineering and computer science, mathematics, theoretical physics, or related fields.
These Internships will run from [TBD] and is based in our London office with a monthly salary of £2000.
Please submit your CV with a list of publications and short statement of interest to email@example.com