MediaTek is the world’s 4th largest global fabless semiconductor company, leading the market in chipset technology. We enable more than 1.5 billion consumer electronic products a year including Smart TVs, Voice Assistant Devices (VAD), Android tablets, feature phones, Optical and Blu-ray DVD players, and we’re number two globally in mobile phones.
While developing our next generation RF SOCs for 5G and beyond, we have an excellent opportunity for a talented graduate who is interested to commence their career in design verification.
As our successful 5G RF SOC Verification Engineer, you will be working as part of our highly experienced RF design team, which has an outstanding track record of delivering innovative RF products.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Working with RFIC Designers to develop and verify behavioural models for RF and mixed signal blocks
- Functional verification of RF and mixed signal IP at chip/SoC level
- Contributing to design and development of our verification environment and flow
- Working with state of the art technologies and verification techniques
- Supporting post-silicon verification tasks and silicon issue troubleshooting
In the medium to longer term there may also be opportunity for a career move to a more design oriented role after appropriate mentoring and training.
- Master’s or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, having taken relevant modules including:
o Digital Design
o Analogue Design
Essential Technical Skills
- Confident in understanding Analogue and Digital Integrated Circuits
- Clear in your understanding of behavioural modelling concepts for analogue/digital circuits and systems
- Great at demonstrating your analytical/debugging skills
Desirable Technical Skills
- Experience with Verilog, UVM, System Verilog (and their AMS extensions)
- Experience in UVM-based testbench development, functional coverage and constrained random testing
- Knowledge of TCL/Perl
- Familiarity of high level programming language
- A strong team player
- Self-motivated and able to work both in a team and autonomously
- Excellent communicating both in written form and verbally
- An innovative thinker with a passion and critical thinking mind for challenging technical problem solving
MTK Wireless Ltd
Building 2010 Cambourne Business Park,