To coincide with 5G World and London Technology Week, Yellow Submarine announce availability of their IoT Hardware evaluation kit bundled with Yellow Submarine’s Machine Learning Platform for OEM’s for £4732 ($5995).
The Evaluation Kit includes an Evaluation Board with your choice of 2G/3G or LTE connectivity, a sample IoT sensor (temperature), and all the cellular accessories you need to build your first industrial-grade proof-of-concept
A new family of production-grade 2G, 3G, and LTE-enabled hardware that vastly reduces the cost and complexity of deploying cellular-connected IoT solutions at scale.
All modules include the following features:
- Embedded SIM card, which resists vibration, corrosion, and mechanical failure
- Surface-mountable design, for PCB assembly in mass-production
- Industrial temperature range from -20 to 85C for deployment in hostile environments
- Pinout with support for 2G, 3G, LTE M1, and future-compatible for NB1
- Fully certified design virtually eliminating the cost and complexity of RF and carrier compliance
Evaluation Board Features
The Evaluation Kit contains a breakout board which provides easy access to all the pins and peripherals available on all module variants. The Evaluation Board includes:
- Physical USB access for flashing and serial communications
- Li-Po battery connector for connecting external batteries
- Power barrel jack connector for external power
- MODE and RESET buttons
- Charge and status LEDs to appreciate device state at a glance
The 2G/3G Evaluation board contains a soldered module, which supports worldwide 2G and 3G connectivity and can be configured into a 2G only mode.
The LTE Evaluation board contains a soldered module, which supports LTE M1 connectivity.
- STM32F205 ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller
- 1MB Flash, 128K RAM
- Cellular modem: u-blox SARA U-series (3G Global with 2G fallback / LTE)
- 36 pins total: 28 GPIOs (D0-D13, A0-A13), plus TX/RX, 2 GNDs, VIN, VBAT, WKP, 3V3, RST
- Board dimensions: 36mm x 43mm
Software Evaluation Kit
- Software Development Kit - C++, API, Model Builder, Inference Engine, Feature Selection
- Unlimited API requests to Prediction Model for 1 month (fair usage policy applies)
- 1 week bespoke model building using proprietary data sets and data science support
- Support for Windows, OSX and Linux platforms
- Online support at developer.yellowsubmarine.io
About Yellow Submarine
Yellow Submarine is a privately owned company based in Bedfordshire. Its intellectual property is protected by patents GB1819646.9, GB1819645.1, GB1819644.4, GB1819643.6, GB1819642.8, GB1819641.0
Please direct all press enquiries to email@example.com