Cambridge China Centre would like to hear from Cambridge & UK-based Seed+ to Pre-A round technology companies interested in an exclusive opportunity to pitch their businesses to Chinese Investors. Cambridge China Centre is curating an exclusive event on the afternoon of March 21st at the Bradfield Centre in Cambridgebringing Cambridge and UK based businesses and Chinese investors together.
Cambridge China Centre would like to hear from Cambridge & UK-based Seed+ to Pre-A round technology companies interested in an exclusive opportunity to pitch their businesses to Chinese Investors. Cambridge China Centre is curating an exclusive event on the afternoon of March 21st at the Bradfield Centre in Cambridge with the aim of bringing Cambridge and UK based businesses and Chinese investors together.
This event directly follows the 29th Annual Business Weekly Awards when Cambridge China Centre will present the UK|China Business Award, the first ever in the Busness Weekly Awards history.
As part of the events surrounding the awards ceremony, Cambridge China Centre will be hosting VIP investors from China and offering them the opportunity to meet with a carefully-selected group of new and innovative UK companies. The Chinese investors are particularly interested in talking to emerging BioTech, IoT, AI and AgriTech companies.
Chinese investors attending the pitch event on the 21st March include:
- TusPark UK – the UK branch of TusPark, the largest innovation ecosystem worldwide (owning over 200 incubators/science parks/science cities), and one of the most successful science and technology investors in China. TusPark UK has presences in Cambridge and Newcastle, offering office/wet lab space and leading Accelerator Programmes that include a range of funding and financial services, incubation, as well as expertise with positioning UK start-ups for entry into the China market.
- Huajin Capital – the investment arm of Zhuhai Huafa group, the largest comprehensive enterprise group in Zhuhai and one of the top 500 Chinese companies and the top 500 Chinese service companies. Huafa Group currently holds four listed companies including Huafa Share, Huajin Capital, Huajin International Capital and Huaguan Technology. Huafa Capital is voted by Zero2IPO as one of “China’s Top 50 PE Firms” in 2017 & 2018.
- Puhua Capital – one of the most successful venture capital investment firms in China that focuses on the early and growing Healthcare, Technology and pan-culture companies across China, Europe and the US. During the past 15 years, Puhua Capital has invested in nearly 400 excellent start-ups and helped them grow and succeed with its funds, experiences and strategic resources. Puhua Capital is headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang with offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzhen and London.
- The UK China Enterprise Fund – a Chinese-capital-backed VC fund that focuses on the spin-outs of top-tier universities or high tech startup in the UK. Making the best use of Chinese capital, markets and manufacturing capacities, the Fund focuses on the new materials, clean tech, artificial intelligence, semiconductor, automotive and aviation industries. The Fund aims for growth in both UK and Chinese markets whilst achieving high capital yield for fund investors. A parallel China-based fund focuses on Chinese subsidiaries or JVs at growth stage.
- The Sino-UK Fund – the Sino-UK Fund is a new equity investment fund set up to finance market entry and development for UK companies seeking to access the China market. The Sino-UK Fund focuses on medtech, biotech, cleantech and agritech.
- Hangzhou Oxbridge Asset Management – Provides advisory and discretionary investment management services within China and the UK.
To apply for a place at the pitch session or for more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.